Monday, December 23, 2013

Boyfriend Christmas Exchange: Matcha Tea Set

Konnichiwa!
It's that time of year again... hence my posting this one day late :P It's Christmas! Definitely my favorite holiday. Obviously, my boyfriend and I spend Christmas with our families, so we exchange presents early. And he got me the COOLEST traditional matcha tea set ever, some matcha tea (hello lattes) and a new tea steeping ball, because mine broke. The tea steeping ball is actually shaped like a tea pot ( ^-^)
Here are some pictures
 Isu Matcha (powder green tea)
 adorbs tea steeper
 bamboo tray
 tea set box
 tea set
 bowl
 scoop
whisk

And here are some pictures of me making it for the first time

 filling the teapot with water (yes, my pot is Irish. Hoping for a Japanese one as a Christmas present)
 heating the water
 filling the bowl
 gettin a scoop :)
 dumpin that scoop!
stirring...
 Almost done!
 Yum yum soothing ( ^-^)

So basically I have the best boyfriend ever<3 Let me know what you get for Christmas, and what your favorite present is! And please, inform me if I'm making this incorrectly; I didn't look up instructions online, I just winged it. 

Keep it kawaii folks!
-Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment