Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Day at the Asian Market

Konnichiwa!
So my boyfriend and I really like to frequent the local Asian market because of all the interesting foodstuffs and items sold there. Asian cuisine is SO different than American, it amazes me. There were these huge spiky fruits there which totally befuddled me! Where I live, the majority of the Asian culture is Vietnamese, so there wasn't a whole lot of Japanese things there, but I thought it would be fun to show nevertheless.
 Live critters for purchase- yikes!
 Ramune drinks, our favorite :)
 mochi mochi mochiiiii. I thought these ones looked interesting, I wonder what flavors they are?
Here's the little soup spoon I purchased for 99 cents, which I absolutely love

If you are blessed to have a local Asian market, go check it out! You might just be surprised by some of the cool finds.

Keep it kawaii folks!
-Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment