Tuesday, December 24, 2013

ANOTHER present from Ayana!

Konnichiwa!
So you remember my pen-pal Ayana, right? Well she totally surprised me and sent more Christmas presents :D And I mean a LOT. And its all extremely awesome stuff. Even the packing is freaking adorable. I feel really blessed to have her as a friend, and to live in an age of technology where international online correspondence is available. Here are pictures :)
 the gorgeous packaging
 I love seeing all the Japanese characters- its the little things that excite me<3
 extremely soft 'A' bag (A is both my initial and hers)
 strawberry lotion. I actually had put strawberry lotion on my Christmas list, so now I can cross it off :)
 flowers/watermelon bellyband. I've never had one of these before!
 Hi-chew candies! yum yum yum
 again with the authentic Japanese characters
 chopsticks with a holder!
 fake eyelashes. So glad to receive these because I planned on using fake eyelashes for prom
 unique envelope<3

 little Japanese stickers. So kawaii ( ^-^)
 very heartwarming, hand-written letter (Ayana's English is really impressive)

and here they are all together - yay!

I am so absolutely astonished at her generosity, and I have already found a use for every gift. This Christmas season has provided me with a lot of culture and love<3

Keep it kawaii folks!
-Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment