Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Kigoi Sushi & Steakhouse

Konnichiwa!
I'd love to share with you my favorite sushi bar that opened close to home just this summer. Previously, all the sushi bars nearest my house were at lease a 20 minute drive, so to have one just a block or two away was undoubtedly exciting for me (an my boyfriend!). If you've seen my "a very genki birthday" post you've already seen one picture of a dish offered there, but here are some others.
 House Special Roll
 Chirashi Don
 ?
?
They're very picturesque aren't they? Tasty and cheap too! That's what really made this place stand out among all the other sushi restaurants I've been too: it is extremely reasonably priced. (ideal for an unemployed student like me of course) However, i DO have some other favorites in the area: Wasabi, Kanai, Ninza, Hibachi Boy, and even Dillons. Once I take pictures of their sushi sets I'll show you those as well. Hopefully soon!

Keep it kawaii folks!
-Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment