Saturday, November 9, 2013

Green Tea(s) of the Month: The Chelmsford Collection

Konnichiwa!
I'm late again- sorry, it's just how I am. Anyway, here is the Green Tea of the Month post for the month of October. My mom and I recently found another tea place in Wichita, called Chelmsford Tea. I really like it because it has free wifi and is family-owned. However, it is smaller than The Spice Merchant and has less samples. So they end up being equally good :)
This month I got a set of four mini tea packs, but I lost one of them. Here's a pic
Missing in Action: Citrus Peach

So here's the low-down
1 favorite: Honey Ginseng- this one was awesome because it was really calming and zen. It especially helped out when I got a sore throat (not fun). I just feel like this flavor combination is what tea is all about

2 tie between Blueberry and Acai: These are very similar in flavor. They are very fruity, but I think my favorite thing about them was the beautiful vibrant blue and purple colors they created.

3 Citrus Peach- don't be fooled by it's position in third place; this tea was still great! It had a sweet tang which complimented my mornings perfectly, so I primarily drank it at those times

If anyone is in Sedgewick County, KS, you should really try out Chelmsford Tea and Gift, it's pretty quaint! I highly recommend these flavors. Also thank you to all of you who have viewed my blog because it has FINALLY reached (and passed) 100 views :D A special thanks goes out to my 1 and only subscriber (hoping to get many more... hint hint) I will try to post another blog entry tomorrow since I have been falling behind.

Keep it kawaii folks!
-Ainsley

No comments:

Post a Comment